Featuring over 130,000 articles, original videos and user-generated content, EmpowHER.com has one of the largest women’s health and wellness libraries on the Web. Making it the perfect direct to consumer advertising opportunity for health related products and industries.
- Content development of original videos, articles, slide shows, user-generated content and custom sponsorship programs
- Video production in flexible formats to feature informative segments, experts, real consumers or patients, educational content, entertaining formats, or custom programming options depending on your unique requirements
- Engage with our audience through interactive polls and surveys to learn more the women participating in one of the largest peer-to- peer, woman-to-woman social communities for women’s health on the web
Make your brand visible among women talking to each other about specific health conditions or wellness topics. EmpowHER.com has one of the largest women’s health and wellness libraries on the Web. Making it the perfect direct to consumer advertising opportunity to drive conversation around health related products and industries.
- Almost 13,000 health questions have been asked and personal health stories have been shared by women on EmpowHER.com
- Search optimized taxonomy of 700+ women’s health and wellness topics, and over 300 private and public community-created “groups” on the site
- Over 95,000 pieces of user generated content
Reach into one of the largest peer-to-peer, woman-to-woman social communities for women’s health on the Web. Participate in conversations with EmpowHER’s online community and social network of millions of female health consumers.
- Nearly 25,000 Facebook fans and 23,000 Twitter followers on the EmpowHER Network creating a social reach of 48,000 people
- Over 100 bloggers have written health and wellness content on EmpowHER.com
- 8 out of 10 EmpowHER Members Trust Health and Wellness Advice Shared by Other Women on EmpowHER
- In 2012, EmpowHER will reach more than 250 million women onsite and through syndication